Sunday, December 6, 2009

Suci Dalam Debu





Dust is my bed
embracing me,and is my cover.
The sands are around me,engulfing me,from all directions.
And the tomb recounts (the story of) the darkness of my calamity
And the light has destined that my pleasure is in meeting (Allah)
my plesaure is in meeting (Allah)where is the kindness of kin?
they relinquished fidelity
where are the scores of friends?
they dispensed with my brotherhood
where is the bliss of money?
I left it behind
And where is the glory of fame and compliments?
That's my end; dust is my bed
The beloved bade farewell to his love
and cried my elegy
The tears flow dried out after crying
The vast universe shrank narrowing my space
The tomb to my corpse became both my land and my sky
That's my end; dust is my bed
Fear overwhelms my estrangement,
and sadness is my ailment
Hoping for steadfastness which is-I swear-my remedy
Sincerely supplicating to the Lord
You are my hope
Hoping-o Allah-for a paradise in which my bliss shall be attained
** Puisi ini ana tujukan khas buat sahabat ana yang menyambut hari lahirnya baru2 ni.. sebagai post-mortem untukmu dan untukku jua..
** Ini adalah puisi trasliterasi dari lagu (Farshi Turob: Debu-debu tanah menjadi katil tempat Tidurku suatu hari nanti..)
** Bila umur semakin bertambah, waktu akan semakin berlalu, apa yang akan kita wariskan kepada dunia dan umat ini?
** Maafkan ku kiranya selama hidup di dunia ini ada mengguris dan menyakitkan hati sahabat2 semua.. Dosa sesama manusia perlu dilunasi selama diri masih bernyawa..
** Berpisah di dunia hanya sementara, pertemuan di akhirat itu yang selamanya..

1 comment:

  1. syukran,

    makin menyusut usia,
    makin hampir kita pdNya..
    Brsediakah kita di hari yang tiada guna harta dan ank2 melainkan yg dtg pdNya dgn jiwa yang salim?

    P/s: musim syita' ni byk buah2an yg enak2 di sini:)

    ReplyDelete

salam